Friday, January 10, 2014

Two tiers with removable divider, Hamilton Beach Digital Steamer



Two tiers with removable divider, Hamilton Beach Digital Steamer


  • Designed for more cooking options
  • Two tiers with removable divider - use the divider to separate the tiers or remove it for large foods
  • Switches to warm when food is ready
  • Fits corn on the cob or a head of broccoli
  • Steams delicate fish, lobster and fish

Hamilton Beach Digital Steamer. Satisfying many different tastes at dinnertime is easy with this versatile Food Steamer. It has two separate steaming tiers with a removable divider to fit (almost) anything.

It heats up almost instantly. Timer works great. And I love how it keeps food WARM after steaming in case your timing with other courses isn't perfect. This prevents the biggest draw back to steaming... how quickly it cools. The perfect size for my shelf but large enough for big portions. Easy to clean. Yup, so glad I really looked around until I found this gem! Haven't tried the rice.
Steaming is more effective at retaining the vitamins in your fruits and vegetables. I am telling you straight up, if you want to lose weight, buy this steamer, and try my recipe above. its a salt free dish that has so much natural flavorful hearty goodness that will not leave you hungry trust me.ive lost 30 lbs since august 2010 (its almost Halloween 2010) and most of my dinners have been similar to the above recipe, no salt, no butter or margarine, just natural spices and foods cooked using a natural, nutrient retention process.

No comments:

Post a Comment